The National Farm Animal Care Council (NFACC) brings together diverse stakeholders to:
- develop Codes of Practice for the care and handling of farm animals,
- create a process for the development of animal care assessment programs,
- provide a forum for open dialogue on farm animal welfare.
- First-Ever Canadian Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Rabbits
- NFACC Information Update: February 2018
- Watch our short video - "The People Behind the Public Comment Period"
- New Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Veal Cattle
- Apr 26–27 · Winnipeg, ManitobaEarning Public Trust – An Interactive Working Session
- Jul 30–Aug 3 · Charlottetown, Prince Edward IslandInternational Congress of the International Society for Applied Ethology 2018