The National Farm Animal Care Council (NFACC) brings together diverse stakeholders to:
- develop Codes of Practice for the care and handling of farm animals,
- create a process for the development of animal care assessment programs,
- provide a forum for open dialogue on farm animal welfare.
- Project Achievements Report (April 2017 - March 2018)
- NFACC Information Update: May 2018
- Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Farm Animals: Transportation, Review of Scientific Research on Priority Welfare Issues
- First-Ever Canadian Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Rabbits
- Watch our short video - "The People Behind the Public Comment Period"