The National Farm Animal Care Council (NFACC) brings together diverse stakeholders to:
- develop Codes of Practice for the care and handling of farm animals,
- create a process for the development of animal care assessment programs,
- provide a forum for open dialogue on farm animal welfare.
- Draft of Canada’s first rabbit Code of Practice released for public comment
- The public comment period for the Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Veal Cattle ends February 14, 2017.
- NFACC Information Update: January 2017
- The public comment period for the Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Bison ends January 19, 2017
- Draft veal cattle Code of Practice released for public comment
- Mar 21–22 · Leduc, AlbertaAlberta Farm Animal Care (AFAC) Association Livestock Care Conference
- Apr 8–11 · Ottawa, Ontario2017 CFHS National Animal Welfare Conference