- Beef Cattle
- Chickens, Turkeys and Breeders
- Dairy Cattle
- Farmed Deer
- Farmed Fox
- Poultry - Layers
Code Development Process
There are various ways to view the Code:
- HTML version (or select from the Table of Contents below)
- PDF version (1.9 MB)
- EPUB (please note that you will need an application on your device [phone or tablet] to download and open the book)
There are a limited number of hard copies of this Code. NFACC encourages use of the electronic version and does not store hard copies. If hard copies are required, please contact Equine Canada.
- Review of scientific research on priority issues - Jul 2012
- Equine Code Backgrounder - Do You Know the Code?
- NFACC Code development process
- Animal Welfare Research Needs