- An Introduction to the National Farm Animal Care Council
- Raising the bar - the Codes of Practice development process
- Key Features of the Code development process
- How are Codes of Practice used?
- The People Behind the Public Comment Period
- Producer Champions speak about the rabbit Code
- Dr. David Fraser - Securing animal welfare and building public trust (09 Nov 2015)
- Sheep Central Alberta - Responsible Animal Care and the Code of Practice
- Beef Research - What beef producers need to know about pain control and prevention
Trust me doesn’t cut it anymore - A retailers/foodservice perspective on animal welfare assurance
By David Smith, National VP of Retail Strategy and Sustainability, Sobeys
(30 Mar 2012) - Follow this link to hear David’s inside perspective on what retailers and foodservice companies need to proactively address farm animal welfare challenges, and provide farm animal welfare assurances to their customers.
The webinar is facilitated by Farm Management Canada. Not registered with FMC yet? Click here to register.*
* If you have filled out the registration form on Agriwebinar.com, you are already registered. A single registration gives you access to all live and recorded webinars.